Keep your hands safe and touch-free with this Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer!This Digital Infrared Thermometer safely and accurately measures temperatures using advanced Infrared Laser technology. This technology allows you to easily check the temperature of nearly any object from a safe distance without using your hands.
Practical for both indoor and outdoor use, simple to operate, and useful for a high range of applications including cooking and checking for fevers!
- Keep your hands safe and free from touching high-heat sources.
- Unique color screen display to easily see temperatures.
- 12 point aperture let you know the area of the surface to be tested directly and automatically locks the D:S to 8:1
- Low/High Limit Temperature Alarms allow you easily monitor temperatures in real time as well as locate abnormal temperatures. ac to Can set the upper or low limit value for alarms. Find the temperature abnormality in real time and locate the fault quickly.
- Accurate targeting with a laser pointer
- Simple one-handed operation
- Low-light LCD and backlight operations
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indicator
- Celsius and Fahrenheit unit conversion
- 7-second inactivity shutdown feature
- Scan and display function
- Measurement range: -50 to 550 ℃ / -58 to 1022 ℉ (support adjusting the lowest temperature to the highest temperature in 30s)
- Accuracy: -50 to 0℃ (±3℃); 0 to 100℃ (±1.5℃); 100 to 550℃ (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 ℃ or 1% of reading
- Resolution: 0.1° C or 0.1° F
- Response time: 500 m/sec at a 95% response time
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1.0 (adjustable)
- Distance to spot ratio: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8 to 14 μm
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (4°~ 140°F)
- Working temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10- 95% RH without condensation, 30°C (86°F)
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Net weight: 0.148kg (excluding battery)
1 x Digital Infrared Thermometer
1 x English User Manual